Monday, March 17, 2008

Protecting and Providing

We Love our Children

I saw this National Geographic picture a few days ago along with some other very good pictures. I forwarded the group of about 30 pictures to Lynette. This one caught my eye. Mom also picked this one out and commented: "I really liked the one of the cheetah with her cubs. I wish I could protect my kids and grand kids from all the harm out there."

2 comments:

Camile said...

I love this picture and agree with Angela - Your examples have been protection for me and I am also grateful for your prayers and encouragement!

p.s. I'll take the green trailer with the windmill above it. It looks like the biggest (aside from yours)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for that cute card! I am stressed right now but in a couple of months it will be over, thank goodness. I hope you guys had lots of fun in boise, hopefully I can go next time!