(As told by both Randy and Lynette, simultaneously - thus, the weird grammar)
For our first date we went to a drive-in movie in Cody (I don't remember what the movie was). We went with Jay and he was with Michelle Riley's cousin.
As we were driving home form Cody and as we got to the Emblem turnoff, Jay said "lets go get a shake." Randy said, (and these were the first words he had spoken all night) "Oh no, Lynette needs to get right home". Lynette said "No, it's okay, I can go". Well, they went home.
Lynette's thoughts: "I'm never going out with him again."
Two of Randy's friends later told him that they would like to ask out Lynette. He said, "Oh, I wouldn't if I were you." (He had his own plans.)
When the school year started, the football coach told Randy that he needed to ask someone to the homecoming dance or he would ask someone for him. Randy ended up asking Lynette.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment